Re: Is it safe for Khan try prascend/pergolide (Dr. Kellon please weigh-in thank you)

Jessica Gunderson

I have uploaded latest x-rays and more recent hoof pictures.  I have also uploaded the hay analysis, ESC + Starch = 8.94. I realize this is from last year but thinking to keep Khan on this hay until it runs out because the new hay is is over 14% combined.

I had Khan on phyto-quench and jaiogulan for 2.5 months and she remained sore.  Am I missing the cause or could it be because her trim got in such bad shape it will just take along time for her to walk comfortably?
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021