Re: Is it safe for Khan try prascend/pergolide (Dr. Kellon please weigh-in thank you)

Jessica Gunderson

I appreciate all your suggestions! I did do a Lymes test as well as iron panel. Both negative but I should update Khans case file. I recall a vet once telling me in a heavy Lyme area they were suspicious the test is not 100% accurate and has false negatives because it did not test for all of the different spirochetes but that was many years ago and I imagine the test has improved.

I was reading that microlactin may be effective for pulses and heat. Is there any merit to that?

One thing I notice with Khan is the whites of her eyes get very red when she has an episode, is this normal?
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021