Re: Chicy PPID In Foal Trim Pictures at 2 months Lavinia

Hi Janet,
I’m going to leave the response to Lavinia but I’m interested to know what happens when you switch to a few farrier.  Did you review the Xrays and Lavinia’s markups with him?  I find it’s so hard to find any sort of expert, from plumber to trimmer, who doesn’t find something about the previous work that doesn’t need changing.  If he was receptive, I would take that as a good sign.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo