Re: New to the group, new to laminitis

Wilmary

Thank you all for the encouragement and support. I’m still looking to get a new vet here but I’ve had a hard time just getting through to anyone. I asked for acth test and insulin test to be done right away while she was here but was told to let him adjust for a month before we do anything. (Not sure of the reasoning behind it.)

Theres a phytoquench without devils claw on valleyvet.com I’ve never ordered from them but it’s the only one I can find in stock. Is it just as good? Or are they not a legitimate site? Pricing seems off to me.
--
Wilmary in southern, AZ, USA, 2021

David Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Wilmary%20and%20David

Photo Album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=270201