Re: Is it safe for Khan try prascend/pergolide (Dr. Kellon please weigh-in thank you)

Jessica Gunderson

She is most definitely hungry and would eat more.  I have uploaded body condition photos of Khan currently. I also am very anxious Khans laminitis is more complex.
Another hay question.  Can you soak multiple hay nets at once and then let one or more of them drain until the next feeding or do they need to be soaked and drained directly before feeding? If I could do both for the day, or even the night before for the next day that may be helpful.
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021