Re: Is it safe for Khan try prascend/pergolide (Dr. Kellon please weigh-in thank you)

To my novice eye, they look better, Jessica, but I’m not sure how much I’m being influenced by having had the apparatus removed from her feet.  I would suggest asking Lavinia for another set of markups.  I know she charges for anything after the first set, but I don’t know how much.  It’s a long process, going from where you began to where you want to be, and providing your trimmer with fresh markups can’t help but facilitate the progress.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo