Where to add info on hay analysis and how to find my case history to add in blood work results and a few more questions

Dancer's Mom

HI!  Please let me know where I can add in our new hay analysis.  The barn owner says I don't have to soak hay with this new shipment of hay, but I need someone official to tell me if I still need to soak my hay or not.  And, I need to add in Dancer's blood work results to her case history but struggling on how to find it and how to revise with most recent info.  Also, Dancer's over due for vaccines and need to know when it's ok to update the vaccines.  And, if I can give her Sand Clear or what type of product like that, can I give her.  Thank you in advance for your info.  I'm really stuck .  Thanks so much.  Sincerely, Patti and Dancer
--
Patti
Northern California 2021