Re: Where to add info on hay analysis and how to find my case history to add in blood work results and a few more questions

Sherry Morse

Hi Patti,

As always, if it's a PDF it goes in your case history file.  If it's a JPG it goes in your photo album.  Was the test done via wet chem or NIR?  You need to update the version of the case history you saved on your device although since you uploaded a word doc and not a PDF you can download the word doc in your case history folder to update it (I would recommend saving it as the current version and then saving an updated version on your device). Once you update the Word document you should save it as a PDF and then upload the PDF to your case history folder.

Why are you wanting to use Sand Clear?