Giving Back -- Giving Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Nancy C

Dear ECIR Group Members --

If you’re reading this, you have likely benefited from the free services available through the ECIR Group Inc. Maybe you received direct help from one of our volunteers; perhaps you discovered and implemented useful protocols from our files; or maybe you learned valuable information by following the story of other members and their equines.

Everything you have learned from the ECIR Group Inc. is a direct result of the work of our hard-working volunteers. I’m blown away at the fact that the volunteers here on our free outreach group have handled an average of 1,122 messages PER MONTH this year! These messages come from and go to people in 33 countries seeking help for their horses, donkeys, ponies and mules. What might not be as evident is the work that goes on outside of this free outreach group. One of our largest projects this year was putting on the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference.

Even though we are an all-volunteer group, there are costs associated with what we do. That’s why I’m writing to you to ask you to consider a small monthly donation to the ECIR Group Inc.

To those of you already donating monthly, we are most grateful. We’re also most grateful to those of you who make one-time donations, either end-of-year, in honor of a beloved equine, or because you feel moved to help. If you’re not currently donating to ECIR, I hope you’ll consider making a donation now. Whether it’s $5/month or $50/month, no amount is too small (or too large!). We’ve only retained 35% of the donors we had in the beginning of 2021, so we definitely have some catching up to do.

Giving Tuesday is today, so there’s no time like the present to pledge your support to the ECIR Group Inc. Our ultimate goal is very personal to most of us here – the prevention of laminitis. Through hard work and education, we are making progress! If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation, go here: https://bit.ly/2J5xhKo. To make your donation monthly, please click on the monthly option.

On behalf of the ECIR Group Inc. Board of Directors, thank you so much for your consideration of this request.

--
Fran Metzger in Texas

ECIR Group Inc. Board of Directors

7-2005

Tinker, Dancer, and Ford (over the bridge)

Ford Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Ford

Tinker Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Tinker

Tinker Photos: CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Album
Dancer Case History  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Dancer%20Case%20History.pdf

--
Nancy C in NH for Fran M

2021 NO Laminitis! Conference Video Recordings available to new subscribers 11.09.21
  www.nolaminitis.org