Re: Where to add info on hay analysis and how to find my case history to add in blood work results and a few more questions

Dancer's Mom

The hay analysis was done via wet chem. I’ll try to update Dancer’s case history with your suggestions. Thank you for that.

Also, I was going to use Sand Clear or a product like it, to aid in fecal sand removal. I usually give that type of product to Dancer once a month. But since she has EMS and is IR and has Cushings, now, I wanted to check with you to see if it’s ok to do that.

Thank you so much.

sincerely,
Patti