Re: Relevante Test Results Following Vet Visit - Question

Lynn

Thanks Sherry. I'm going to have to figure out the work thing for him. Right now because of elder parent care etc., I'm only getting out to the barn every Saturday/Sunday. I've been trying to go mid-week but that's been hit or miss. I'm going to have to see if I can hire our caregiver and/or our barn owner's daughter [though she may not be thrilled about walking him in the cold]..he can't be free lunged in the indoor arena right now because it's also doubling as a shelter for the farm's overflow of hay and unless he's on a lead he insists on "gait by" snacking. We'll figure it out. Have too.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio