Re: Need comments on new X-rays showing more rotation, was Trim & Booting Advice Needed for Khan

Nancy C

Hi Jessica

Go with what she likes the best. She will tell you.  That may change over time. Cut up interlocking foam floor mats were my pad of choice.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stalwart-Foam-Mat-Floor-Tiles-Interlocking-EVA-Foam-Padding-Soft-Flooring-for-Exercising-Yoga-Camping-Kids-Babies-Playroom-4-Pack/798176025

They still are.

If she's resisting movement, you should listen to her. You are two weeks from your last trim and given the angle of her foot adn coffin bone on 11.16.21, I would not be surprised that she is more uncomfortable. A trim every two weeks is not unusual and has is often needed at this point in the game, working for many of us, including my high heeled Morgan.

There's a lot of good info in Dr Kellon's and Lavinia's reply to you here:  and here

--
Nancy C in NH

2021 NO Laminitis! Conference Video Recordings available to new subscribers until 12.31.21
  www.nolaminitis.org