Re: Need comments on new X-rays showing more rotation, was Trim & Booting Advice Needed for Khan

Jessica Gunderson

I have uploaded new x-rays for Khan from yesterday, all my vet was willing to take is laterals in her soft-ride boots.  They look worse to me like new rotation or possibly even additional descent but would like someone to advise on them.  She is standing quite lamanitically today.  I am willing to try to do things on my own if her hooves should be worked on as soon as possible I would just need very specific instructions as I have never really rasped a horse or used a nippers.  Happy to pay for an additional markup and instructions I just don't know how to go about doing so.

--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021