Re: Need comments on new X-rays showing more rotation, was Trim & Booting Advice Needed for Khan

Jessica Gunderson

I have checked PHCP and the only person close to me was not willing to take on any new clients. I am willing to pay someone to travel here to get her trim turned around but I have not found anyone willing to do that either. Please, I can learn if someone was willing to come here and get the realignment started.

My vet x-rayed the way she did because she said we would cause damage if we x-rayed her on blocks.
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021