Re: Elevate Vitamin E Concentrate Powder

Edited

Hi Michelle,
Could you please post a link?  I looked through all sorts of information on KPP Elevate Concentrate and couldn’t find any mention of sucrose.  I think it may get used in small amounts as a preservative but I don’t know that for sure.
In my mind the powdered Elevate is used for maintenance after bringing the vitamin E levels into range with something more potent, such as water soluble miscellized vit E or vitamin E in oil capsules.  Is that where you are now?   Reading their literature, I see that is still the case.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo