Re: Michele and Odyssey - new laminitis diagnosis

codyandme_1999@...

Thank you all for the responses! Yes, I know we are at the start of his weight loss journey, I want to make sure it is safe as possible for him!  The Vet had wanted me to give him Platinum Performance Beta Lip-Ox for weight loss, but when I talked to them, they said if he was on stall rest and wasn't exercising they didn't recommend it because it would be ineffective.  That is when he had me give him the Thyro-L for weight loss.  So much information to absorb and figure out what is best for him! I have signed up for Dr. K's NRC Plus and Cushings and IR courses, so hopefully that will help me figure this all out.
--
Michele in Ohio, 2021
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Michele%20and%20Odyssey