Re: Nose Bleed Senior Horse

millionairess1989

Hi Jamie,

My Arabian Millionairess developed an ethmoid hematoma back in 2017 when she was 28 years old. It started as a chronic nasal discharge with nothing remarkable showing on x-rays. One afternoon I went out and found a nearly 12 inch long mass on the mat where she eats with tissue and blood splattered across the back of the barn and in her water bucket. You can see photos in her album. Luckily the mass was attached via a small stalk and she didn't hemmorrhage to death. It healed without complications and she's now almost 33.
--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 32 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker