Re: Confused

Maxine McArthur

Sharon, there are a number of message threads discussing compounding pharmacies. I searched using "compounding pharmacies" (use the quotation marks). Here, for example:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/270612
It will depend where you live which one you might use.

When to switch over from the view of finances depends on how much you are paying for Prascend and how much the compounded costs. In my case, the cost of the compounded from my local pharmacy becomes more economical once the horse is on more than one Prascend per day. This may vary, you'll just need to get some quotes and do the math.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response