Re: Invokana, RSR Beet Pulp and Alternatives

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Thanks Cass! I don't rinse for 30 mins, I do soak for 30 mins to 1 hr after an initial rinse. But then once soaked I fill a container about three to four times to rinse until the water runs clear.  I could try testing like you suggest.

I have also tried removing hay by lb and cubes etc but he will.go off even eating beet pulp and I am not sure that is prudent. Once I get past 4 cups total per day he decides he won't eat it at all.

I am hoping others will chime in that are using one of the SGLT2 inhibitors to share what is working for them too. What feeds and processes are working to keep TG in check.

Vinnie may be the anomaly and I am ok to accept that but hoping for some ideas 💡

Thanks in advance ☺
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca