Re: Whole Chia Seeds and Fecal Water Syndrome Now AniMed MuscleUP Powder

Hi, Sally. The tiny amount of most active ingredients in an ounce make me skeptical of claims that AniMed Muscle-Up was responsible for a big improvement in anything. MadBarn has a handy online calculator that's instructive. Adjust the quantity from 1000 gram feeding rate to 29 grams (a generous ounce). https://madbarn.ca/feeds/muscle-up-animed/

One ingredient, Gamma oryzanol, was quite the nutraceutical darling, but I couldn't find anything definitive on Google Scholar. Dr Kellon will know if it has real potential.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator