Re: Timothy Cubes

Michele Cameron

Hi, considering the continuing expansion of the World Wide Supply Chain troubles, I would suggest stocking up on whatever you depend on for your horse's well-being.
I have even laid in a year's supply of kibble for our dogs! Fortunately, I only have to feed 1 # of Balance Cubes per day with the supplements recommended by Dr. K after sending her
our hay tests, We are fortunate to be able to do this.... just do whatever you can so you don't have to freak out... even ordering a month ahead may help. Best wishes on this to everyone.
--
Michele Cameron & Elijah Mustang
Everson, Washington USA 01/2015