Re: Fasting glucose test

Ditte

   We didn't do the glucose test at all. Once I gave up on feeding them the glucose I fed them their beetpulp and haylage, because I didn't think/know the fasting test could be done without the glucose.   Yes I suspected the stress could affect the results, but we did put the twitch on fairly early, before struggling with her for too long, so hopefully they wont be too affected. It started as a needle phobia, but now I think it's vets in general needle or not. She didn't seem agitated while we drew blood from the gelding in the next stall though. Didn't start until it was her turn.
--
   Ditte
   Denmark