Re: New Poll for Owners of Mares with EMS

Ditte

   I don't know if my mare has PPID yet. Apart from when she was 5-8 (now 17), when I had a mare boarded here I haven't seen any signs of her being in heat. She was "in looove" with the mare. I don't remember if it was regular. Those years were our good years. Before and after we have struggled with laminitis. She shows nothing now that I only have her and her brother, or when her mother and another mare I had were still alive. Those 2 didn't show anything either without a hot male around, but the mare she reacted to did.
--
   Ditte
   Denmark