Re: Fasting glucose test

Ditte

  I got the ACTH results yesterday. Gelding:19,40 pg/ml so no PPID and no explanation as to why he's had on/off pulses and hot hooves. Initially soaking the haylage seemed to help, but then he got pulses and heat again for a couple of days. No pulses or heat since Tuesday where I started him on APF. The mare is marginal PPID at 41,60 pg/ml. I asked the vet if the number could be elevated because of the way she stressed, but he said stress doesn't affect ACTH. On the positive side no negative reaction to the Tetanus and Flu shots they got.
--
   Ditte
   Denmark