Re: Seeking help for my pony

Mandy Charmam

Thank you all once again.

Good ideas re hay. We do grow own and it has been tested as suitable although I'll add it to the case history just to double check. I am told though it isn't high in nutrient value. Fizzie is thin. What do I feed him to safely put on weight?

At the moment I am following your emergency diet, (I will add details to the case history too). Will this help with weight gain or perhaps I'm just not feeding enough ?? I'll add the diet info and then you'll be able to help... Stay tuned ..I've also asked for help from Carol Layton here in Oz ...

Mandy

--
Mandy C, Macedon Australia, 2022