Re: Seeking help for my pony

I used to weigh hay with a fishing scale after loading the hay in the largest size TubTrugs.  I have since found that it is vastly easier to use a vintage platform scale, and to weigh the hay on that.  I still use TubTrugs to hold the hay.  They hold exactly one full day's feeding of hay for my Norwegian Fjord.  This method is much easier because hanging the tubs to weigh them eans I cannot get a day's hay into them.  Much less splitting of flakes and fewer weights have to be taken.  I then take the day's hay and split it into three parts to go into an automatic feeder.

--
Gail Russell 8/30/2008

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Gail%20and%20Brother%20-%20Odin%20-%20Decaffe%20%20-Gunthar .