Re: 12 yo Mustang Gelding first laminitis - help wanted

riggslippert@...

Hi Jen,

Is there any way you can fly him to MD?  My gelding Cadet became quite sore while we were driving cross country to WA and he was still at the boarding barn in MI.  Fortunately,  I had decided to fly him and his herd mate (with PPID) and they both did great, very little stress and not as expensive as I thought it would be.   Cadet wore his Cloud boots and travel time door to door was about 17 hrs.  I also didn't have to worry about them getting their meds.  We used horseflight.com and it went very smoothly, with many updates by text while they were in transit.  He's doing much better with the milder temperatures and on a grass free track.  Good luck!

Aunna
October 2018
Island County, Washington, USA
Cadet Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Aunna%20and%20Cadet