Re: Compounding Pharmacies - Avrio

Erica Reimers <Ereimers90@...>

This price increase seems to be very inconsistent.  I was told my horse's 4mg prescription would only go up a total of $30 for a 90 day supply. Not sure why others are going up 50+

On Sun, Feb 6, 2022, 11:36 AM Joy V <jvenham@...> wrote:
I just got a refill on Willie's CP pergolide and it increased by $50.  That was almost 60% more than the previous refill - although his dose was increased slightly.  I did speak to someone in order to pay, but wasn't quoted a price and no one told me there would be a price increase either.  This won't be a do-able unfortunately.  I'll have to have my vet call in the RX to another pharmacy.  Does anyone have any recommendations for other pharmacies?  TIA.

--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)
Nevada County, CA - 2019

Erica H CA 2021