Re: Ikea bag for carrying hay?

I use the largest Tub Trugs to weigh out 14-15 pounds. On a platform scale.  That is between three and four flakes of "Sharon's hay" orchard grass bought at The Feed Store in Sebastopol.  I hang from a fish scale using short bungee cords. They are flexible and conform to the hay better than stiff, round muck buckets.  They will only take about 10 to 12 pounds using the hanging method.  Since I changed to a platform scale, hay weighing has been much easier.  I weigh a whole day's hay, and then dole it out into three or more servings.  I "eyeball" that distribution.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, 6:44 AM Ronelle <rkdietsch@...> wrote:
Thank you.  That's the bag I was looking at.  And with a price of 99 cents at the store, several days worth of bags won't break my "for horse only" bank account.
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US