Mixlab Order

millionairess1989

I received my first order from Mixlab and put a photo in Mill's album.

This was quite the experience! Opening up compounded medication has never so exciting before and I do it weekly at a vet hospital. Then most I get is a sticker or maybe a mini package of peanut M&Ms :)

The order arrived via UPS the next day. This was somewhat surprising as Monday was a holiday and Mill is on an uncommon strength of Pergolide at 26mg.

There were boxes for each horse in a bright, cheery yellow with labels on each one with a joke typed out. The box contents were wrapped in tissue paper sealed with a sticker like a gift.

They clearly like color! The capsules are yellow. The bottles are purple and marked with warning labels every color of the rainbow. (Red- Veterinary Use Only, Yellow-Hazardous, Green-Store At Room Temp, Blue-Wash Hands After Handling, White-Compounded At Direction Of Prescriber, plus another huge Yellow-Hazardous on the packages). Somewhere else was a caution against pregnant women handling.

Also included were latex finger cots for administering, the Pergolide drug information from Plumb's drug book and cards saying "made with love for Millionairess" and another listing the drug and directions.
--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 33 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker