Re: Ultimate to boots?

Sue Shaner

I am happy to report that, through multiple referrals, I found a farrier who is ECIR protocol savvy, as well as Ultimate savvy. He is coming out next week to remove the Ultimates, and move Ruby into wooden clogs with DIM. He doesn't believe in nails in inflamed feet, and has worked with my vet in the past! I finally feel like we are moving in the right direction.
She will be off Gabapentin tomorrow, and then I will start getting the Bute gone.
She is looking pretty thin. I got the hay test back yesterday, and will get that posted today. Thanks again, all.

--
Sue and Ruby, NE Utah, 2017
Case History