Re: Stupid questions I am too embarrassed to ask or go against the status quo

Jennifer Murphy

I had to go digging for this thread!

I looked in the main files and see all kinds of advice for starting jiaogulan, but nothing about stopping it.  Should it be tapered down slowly, or can you just stop it immediately?  I think (knock wood) we're finally out of the sub zero temperatures for the winter.

Additionally, I normally start the boys on spirulina before shedding season, so should I allow them a week or so between stopping the j-herb and starting that, or does it not matter?
--
Jennifer in NH
2020

CH - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Flea