Requesting advice about Fizzie's trim

Mandy Charmam

Dear all

Fizzie has had some improvement. he is now on 2 Prascind tablets, and in cloud boots. I have also had his feed balanced by Carol Layton and am following her advice. Just realised I need to rinse the speedibeet pre and post soaking..ugh always something to learn.

He is still sore though and walks stiff legged. Wondering if there is something wrong or that we could imporve with his trim. Would it be possible to get some advice about this?

I have him on devils claw too, understand that there aren't many other recommended options?

thank you very much for any advice
--
Mandy C, Macedon Australia, 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mandy%20and%20Fizzie