Re: Stupid questions I am too embarrassed to ask or go against the status quo

Nancy C

Every year as we stumble along to bringing in new hay, getting it tested, getting tightly balanced minerals on board, my black EMS TWH gets funky coloring. It takes less that a month for this to happen.  Once he's back on tightly balanced minerals he reverts back to his wonderful black self. About the same amount of time. My PPID QH suffers intensely from reaction to bugs at the same time.  His ability to correct takes a season change.

I have tried extra Cu and Zn but not seen good results until the mineral balance is back in their systems.
--
Nancy C in NH