Re: New-ish Member questions

Sherry Morse

Hi Rene,

You definitely want to check both this Spring then.  If he's still elevated you would then need to decide if you want to treat now or start treating him prior to the rise as you do not want to have a laminitic episode that could have been prevented.  He may only need medicating during the rise for now but how long that would continue is variable for each horse.

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.