Lavina trim adivice please.

Julie Allen

hello,

i uploaded new photos for cookies feet. she has been living in cloud boots 24/7 since January 15, on all four, only off to treat with artimud and clean. the last time I posted it was suggested I let her feet grow out well . they look a little gnarley on her hoof walls due to being in boots all day for 3 months.

she does let us lift and clean all her feet now, she is recovering from her hip injury tho we still have zero idea what happened she is still walking a bit stiff.

please advise on trim / markups/ where do go from here I resisted the urge to even up her feet and give her a good trim until advised ...

thank you very much.
--
Julie
Boring , Oregon