Re: Suspensory Injury now - please advise

Sue Ring

Hey Lara,

I rehabbed two rear suspensory injuries......and this may be along shot but do you know if there is an Aqua Tread facility near you?  I could not afford stem cell injections and formulated a rehab program with my vet at a facility with an Aqua Tread.  Over three months and, at that time, a relatively low cost per session, he came back better than new.  If Aqua Tread is even a remote possibility for you, with your vet's approval, I would recommend it for anyone looking to rehab from a serious injury as suspensory is!  Good luck and all the best wishes to you and Callisto!!!
--
Sue R in NC 2021

CASE HISTORY:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sue%20and%20Shifty

PHOTO FILES: