locked Re: Urgent Advice Required (Part II)

Hi, Rebecca.
Cass here. I need to ask you, please, to post only from one single identity/email address. You and I spent some effort  getting your information in place for Rebecca.speed@.... If you look earlier in the thread you're posting to, you can see that your case history and photo album all show up perfectly under your signature with that log-in information.

We volunteers can follow your progress from December of 2021. But our jobs as volunteers are much harder if we need to track your posts as Rebecca.fowles@... too!

The next time you post, please be certain that you have logged out of ECIR as Rebecca.fowles@... and logged back in as Rebecca.speed@....  Maybe you can put this information in your Address Book so you can find it easily in the future.

Many thanks and good luck with Emme.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator