Re: Suspensory Injury now - please advise

lara.wear@...

Hi Dr. Kellon,

Actually I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide on trim. Sorry if my previous note implied I will not do what needs to be done to provide the best case for Callisto. Of course I will. Rehab in our situation, and with our the wet session is challenging, and I was just expressing that, probably not useful.

Regarding diet, I am confident that his diet has been mineral balanced for the past year now. I feel my next steps are to continue to treat PPID with Prascend based on symptoms and work with my farrier on trim. Again, I would appreciate any advice on trim and thank you for all the advice to date.

--
Lara W. in Victoria, BC 2021
Callisto Case History