Re: Fat and Insulin Resistance

Mialisa@...

I am interested in this topic because I have been giving the powdered vitamin E from KP. I read a reply on here that said that powdered forms of vitamin E needs to be given with fat. My pony's diets were balanced and Kathleen said not to add additional fat. As I had already bought the powdered 10lb. bucket I decided to use Olive Oil. They are getting and extra TBSP daily. I did not include this on the CH as I considered this temporary and a minimal addition. The ponies have not had any issues this winter other than thrush. Am I right that this amount is a minimal addition?
--
Rene` in WI 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rene%60%20and%20Isaac