Re: Bella Blood Test Results

Kim Leitch

Dr. Kellon,
Leaving town is my concern, too. I worry on days it is pouring rain and I can’t exercise her.
As to minerals on hay, she stops eating her hay completely. I change her feed one way or another every couple of days (moisture level, TBC to Stabul 1 ratios, etc.) I would guess she averages getting 3/4 of her minerals, I can syringe the rest.
I will be leaving town for two weeks this Summer, should I consider Metformin while I’m gone?

--
Kim 10-2014

Clover, SC

Dually: IR; Grits and Bella: PPID, IR; and Eeyore (deceased, but not PPID related)

Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Grits%20-%20Eeyore%20-%20Dually

Photo album Grits https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=1314

Photo album Eeyore https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=6586&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Photo album Dually https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=9046&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0