Re: Help Stomp Out Bad Information

Jana Lyn Wiley

Thank you for this.  I went one step further and contacted (messaged) friends I saw who liked the post.  Those that shared it received a comment with your link on their timeline.  One face palm moment after another

On Apr 5, 2022, at 9:29 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

I was alerted today to a post on the AAEP FB page blaming fructans and bacterial overgrowth for Spring laminitis. They also recommend feeding legumes (alfalfa, clover). l My response is there too https://tinyurl.com/2ws73t83

If you have a moment, please go there and "like" our answers or post yourself. Maybe we can raise some awareness.