Re: Flax oil

Bonnie Eddy

I contacted Horse Guard and this is what they told me. I've gone through 3 bags and always check for rancidity, seems fine. I find it easy to use and not too expensive.

-"-Hi Bonnie, The bag is nitrogen protected and doesn't have any oxygen in it at all so the bag of product will not go rancid. We use the innovative packaging aka Wine Pouch so that no oxygen reaches the product until it's exposed from the spout. For further help, you can reach our nutritionist who specializes in flax and created the Flow product. Dr. Kelsey's email is horsenutrition@..."

Bonnie with Racham (over the rainbow) from Southern California, Nov/2016

Case History
Racham's Photos