Re: Sparkles ...WAS Photos Mark up, NOW frogs/bruising ... Dr Kellon, Lavinia ... anyone

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Jen,

I would also get a hay test and put her on minerals balanced to her hay.  That may help with the thrushy, shedding frog as depletion in trace minerals can contribute to this.

In looking at your Case History Feed and Supplements section to see if she's had her hay balanced, I noticed a few things.  It's not clear what weight/volume you are feeding as you just have numbers, no units, and for some items no numbers either.  Have you tried switching the Standlee products for something on our Safe Feeds list?
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/5%20Core%20Diet/2.%20Safe%20Feeds

With insulin over 200 I would also be soaking her hay to try and bring it down.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History