Re: Paddock Paradise muzzles and more

HI there.
I have been doing a track system for several years.
I understand the owners concern re not wanting to kill grass. I just wanted to mention though in my experience, at least where we are ... grass/Earth is very resilient. We have opted to get rid of our grass by using a till method and now have a dirt track. IF we ever needed to get rid of the dirt track, grass would grow back quickly.
I can say with certainty that our horses get far more exercise being on a dirt track than if I were to commit to hand walking, ground work or riding regularly. Our herd walks at a brisk pace and often trot canter gallop several miles a day on their track.

--

Jen and Sparkles in New England 2022
CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Album

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.