Re: Sparkles ...WAS Photos Mark up, NOW frogs/bruising ... Dr Kellon, Lavinia ... anyone

Kirsten Rasmussen

Could you please add that info about hay soaking to the Comments section of your Case history.  You could also include the ESC and starch numbers for the hay you are feeding in the Comments section of the CH.

I was talking about the Standlee timothy and teff pellets your case history says you are feeding.

Did whoever provided you with the amount of VT Blend to feed look at your hay test?  You could note that, too.

Saving volunteer time is one reason why we ask that Case Histories are up to date when you post questions on the group.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History