Re: Laminitis, ppid and ir

maed@...

Hi Sherry,

It’s confusing cause I asked the vet that did the bloodwork if his Prascend dose should be adjusted and she said no.  She said something about side effects. And I thought she said something (though I could’ve been wrong) about Cushings not causing Laminitis? But I was thinking also that it needed to be increased too.  I wasn’t sure about how they made the dosing determinations etc.  I suppose that it’s a gradual increase though.  The only thing is is that the place that I board at said that they could only give it once daily.

I will try to work on the case history some more.

Thanks,

--
Mary E in Wi 2021