New to group and just uploaded Apollo's case history (IR/PPID)

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

I'm new to group and just uploaded Apollo's case history. (IR/PPID). Recent bloodwork (by Cornell) due to apparent laminitis realapse. IR worse while PPID controlled. Revised diet to try to get an even lower sugar level and tighter mineral balance. Had it checked to make sure was properly balanced. He seems more comfortable but I'm concerned about his high insulin >200 uIU/mL. Should he be started on medication to bring it down and if so what? Our vet has no experience using meds for IR but welcomes suggestions.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin

Apollo Case History: CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Files