?? Vaccine Reaction

Yesterday the vet came out and I had Akira's teeth floated and he gave a tetanus shot. She hasn't had a vaccine of any kind since 2018 because of all the horrendous reactions she has had but I was on the fence with the tetanus only. She did fine and last night I checked her feet for heat and pulses and there was no site reaction. Yay me. FF to this morning and she came out of her stall walking like she was in pain and hadn't finished her evening meal or her hay. No heat in her feet no bounding pulses no temp. I gave her a dose of banamine because she was clearly in discomfort but I couldn't tell from where. I checked on her this afternoon and still not walking normal and no fever, no heat no bounding pulses. So I put her in her soft ride boots out of caution. My question is...what other reaction could she be having? Joint or muscle pain? I am really scratching my head on this one. She let me pick up her feet no problem and clean them out before putting her in her boots and she is eating her hay normally.
--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira