Re: Compounded Pergolide capsules cost / Vet vs Wedgewood vs Avrio

maed@...

Edited

Most of the time everyone you go through gets a cut. And it’s that way with prescriptions, glasses, mattresses, etc.  And the more middlemen you have the more expensive it gets.  And to some extent it helps businesses be able to make a profit and to stay in business.  Also each Pharmacy marks up each medication differently too.  Like some Pharmacies will price drug A cheaper than drug B.  But another Pharmacy will do just the opposite.  And with me, if I need something quick and easy - I’ll go through the vet.  If it’s going to be long term I’ll shop around.
--
Mary E in Wi 2021